What is an NSI accreditation?
The NSI accreditation provides assurance that the contractors with an NSI accreditation are a trustworthy and reputable contractor that has been verified as meeting all industry standards.
The NSI logo is recognised by consumers, insurers and police as a badge that can be trusted. The accreditation is only given to companies that consistently meet NSI’s high standards.
The services from NSI are constantly being adapted and developed to keep up with the constant change in technology, legislations and customer needs and expectations. NSI want all customers of businesses that they give accreditations to, to receive a professional service from security and fire companies.
All NSI approved companies:
- Provide staff training and supervise employees to industry standards
- Are inspected every six months by auditors
- Security screen all relevant staff
- Must meet all EU standards for technical performance
- Are insured to protect customers and staff members